25 April 2011

U is for Universal Address

Should you like to write to me from anywhere within reality, here is where I can be contacted:

my name Grant Bruce Elliott 1 of 1 humans and 2 cats living at
my unit Number 10 1 of 30 in
my complex Fantasy Forest * 1 of 2 in
my street 3 Fictionary Grove * 1 of 19 in
my suburb Somerset Park 1 of 12 in
my town Umhlanga Rocks 1 of 32 in
my metro Etekwini 1 of 11 in
my province KwaZulu Natal 1 of 9 in
my country South Africa 1 of 195 on
my planet Earth 1 of 8 orbiting
my star The Sun 1 of 300,000,000,000 in
my galaxy The Milky Way 1 of 30 in
my galactic group The Local Group 1 of 100 in
my super cluster The Virgo Supercluster 1 of  30,000,000 ** in
my universe The Universe 1 of an unknown number in
my brane Our D-Brane 1 of an unknown number in
  The Bulk  

* My Complex and Street names may have been altered to protect my location from stalkers and US cruise missiles.

** My rough estimate based on another estimate that there are 80 billion galaxies in the Universe.

5 comments:

  1. Don't worry about cruise missiles, we are wreaking havoc by flooding the airwaves with horrible television reality shows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think if the US *really* wanted to find you - they won't be foiled by Fantasy Forest and Fictionary Grove ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not? Damn! I thought that was fool-proof.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's freaky weird stuff. Branes are short for "membranes" and are part of M-Theory, a mathematical model that attempts to explain the environment "outside" the universe and provide a unified explanation for everything we see around us: nuclear energy, gravity, magnetism, atoms, space, light, etc. I'll do a post on it in the future sometime, though it's very very complex and my understanding of it is laughable.

    ReplyDelete